Affordable advertising solutions for SMEs in MaharashtraDecember 27th, 2011 | Posted by in Media Coverage
Branding and advertising are essentials for any SME to grow big. However, SMEs face a significant challenge of limited budgets and resources. In such a scenario, cost effective advertising is what can ease the problem of SMEs.
Vritti i-Media, a next generation advertising solution provider in Maharashtra has come up with innovative audio advertising solution for advertisers. Vritti i-Media has partnered with Maharashtra State Road Transport Corporation (MSRTC) to run audio advertisements at various district bus terminals. They have been appointed as the Sole Authorized Agency by MSRTC to run commercial audio advertisements that are played along with the Buses’ arrival/departure announcements. Thus ensuring 100% compulsory listening for small towns and rural market consumers who travel frequently in MSRTC Buses. Since the advertisements are aired through centralized web server, Vritti i-Media has been able to connect with consumers in the most remote villages of Maharashtra. The audio network of Vritti i-Media is currently spread across 80+ locations of MSRTC bus stands covering key centers, investor hubs, all districts, important taluka places and pilgrim centres in Maharashtra.
Advantages of Vritti i-Media’s audio advertising solution to SMEs in Maharashtra:
- Reach of 103 Million people
- On-air time morning 6am to night 10pm daily
- Broadcasting every 30 minutes
- Passengers on an average change every 30 minutes and that assures your advertisement is heard by new person every time
- Every District bus stand – Average 40000 passenger footfalls every day
- Per persons cost is almost 10% compared to other media and impact is 100%
- Audio advertisement in local language can reach out to illiterates as well
- Advertisement releases at various district place bus stand and repetition throughout the day and month create a brand image
- Advertisement is heard across bus stand and up to 100 meter periphery
- Mandatory listening as the advertisement is coupled with the bus departure announcement. Passengers are actually waiting to hear the announcement
- 100% battery backup to ensure 16 hours running of system
- Advertisement can be changed within 30 minutes
Vritti i-Media assures wider reach for SMEs in cost effective budgets. This innovative concept of audio advertising solution has also won 2 Gold and 1 silver awards at the Outdoor Advertising Awards, 2011. Gold Award for most coveted “Media owner for western region”, Gold Award for “Best Transit Media and Silver” Award for the Best Format Innovation – New Media category.
Vritti i-Media has been responsible for making various brands a house hold name in rural and semi urban areas of Maharashtra. SMEs like Kirti Gold, Maharashtra K knowledge Corporation, Gujarat Tea traders – Vikram Tea, Pitambari, Kalnirnay publications and many more have been successful in building a brand name in rural and semi-urban parts of Maharashtra with the help of Vritti’s advertising network.
The article is authored by Mr. Rajesh Radhakrishnan, Head-Marketing, Vritti i-Media on the official India Mart Blog.Image source: Top News.in